NIMBUS - the DIY thread

Been a while so time for a little update :smile:

59a680aebfbb14a0ef3d25a5f4c4efc2.jpg

Got myself some apex 40mm springs for the front and the back wasn't to bad of a job !
54712256d02c0248588d00b1825bc279.jpg

Have to say with the 20mm spacers and the 40mm drop it does sit a lot better !
a9b7ac70fcaaa4ff5843d8a2fec2d046.jpgbc740f4a4ab51d03c2d27490d295fc08.jpg

I've put my 4 point harnesses in the car but don't have any photos of them , so I'll take some to add on !

Apart from general servicing , brake pads , oils and what not the only other thing that's happened recently is replacing my blowing manifold with a nice new toyosport manifold

Did this with a friend in a pit took about 5 hours from getting there to driving away

Wasn't exactly fun but I didn't expect it to be !
c2f1b68a31464a30c8b4b73ea1aa7832.jpg

As you can see I did a temp bodge job on the flexi as it had cracked and I didn't want my car sounding horrible whilst I waited for the manifold to come!
3f5142c5c319406baf41bb3d88ab2328.jpg

That's the only 2 photos I have on my phone but I have more on my go pro which I will add on !!

Mods :--
Miltec decat non-res exhaust
Toyosport decat manifold
40mm apex springs. All round
20mm spacers All round
Sparco harnesses
Mintex pads f,R
Striped out rear
6k HID

Random interior bits
Sprayed centre console
Sprayed dash strips
Pioneer head unit
Fli speakers
Stainless gear non (milled)

My you have been busy Josh.

Apex springs were one of the first mods I did to the Clio. They were awesome on track but I did find them crashy on some British roads. How you finding them?

Looking very good though and some tasty mods.

My you have been busy Josh.

Looking good though and some tasty mods. Apex springs were one of the first mods I did to the Clio. They were awesome on track but I did find them crash on some British roads. How you finding them?

I have indeed !

I like them there stuff but just have to avoid those potholes !

Nice to see a fellow DIYer at work! How did you like Canada? Lived there for the last 9 years and just moved back to glos. Lived in whistler for 5 months which was expensive! Haha

Nice to see a fellow DIYer at work! How did you like Canada? Lived there for the last 9 years and just moved back to glos. Lived in whistler for 5 months which was expensive! Haha

Didn't get to see a lot of it as I was working flat out. But I did enjoy it ! And I bet it was