nimbus merry hill carpark

It belongs to a Blonde girl who isnt on here. Ive flashed her a few times (ooo errr!) had no responsive flash / aknowledgement back, must think im the crazy stalker type!

Last edited:
It belongs to a Blonde girl who isnt on here. Ive flashed her a few times (ooo errr!) had no responsive flash / aknowledgement back, must think im the crazy stalker type!
lives in kinver she does

Some people just buy the car because they want something small with a decent sized engine. I have seen quite a few 197s and also VXRs being driven by people aged over 60 and going very slow! Poor car has probably never been above 5k RPM! Lol!

Some people just buy the car because they want something small with a decent sized engine. I have seen quite a few 197s and also VXRs being driven by people aged over 60 and going very slow! Poor car has probably never been above 5k RPM! Lol!

??? whos old? You have lost me haha

Roy I think I may have driven past you on friday at about 5:25 allong the road from the traffic lights by the brigenorth road and stourbridge. The road with all the big houses on. I wasnt in my 197, was in my blue dci queing!

Roy I think I may have driven past you on friday at about 5:25 allong the road from the traffic lights by the brigenorth road and stourbridge. The road with all the big houses on. I wasnt in my 197, was in my blue dci queing!
not me mate but prob the wife she does that route everyday

Sorry mate, was just using it as an example. I was just trying to further the point that there are probably loads of people who drive 197s, VXRs, STs etc that aren't really that bothered at actually how quick it is or well it handles etc, all they know is it's just quicker than a 1.2! Hehe!

Sorry mate, was just using it as an example. I was just trying to further the point that there are probably loads of people who drive 197s, VXRs, STs etc that aren't really that bothered at actually how quick it is or well it handles etc, all they know is it's just quicker than a 1.2! Hehe!

Yeah I get ya no worries! Im only 27 anyhow :smile:
Like your sig says...I will probably say hello to ya at the next breakfast meet @ cosford. I will most likely be attending this time round.