Nimbus 197 in the desert

@ 50 celsius

picture027.jpg

picture025g.jpg

picture026o.jpg

do they take speeding seriously on those roads? i just wouldnt be able to control my right foot with a road like that in front of me!!

do they take speeding seriously on those roads? i just wouldnt be able to control my right foot with a road like that in front of me!!

the road on the first page is not monitored, however inside the city there are speeding cameras everywhere and the fines start from min. 120 euro

you can also be fined without any proof and without stopping your car - you just find out that you have fines in the system when you go to re-register the car every year

my car is actually wanted for impounding 30 days for "driving in a way that is dangerous to the public" - it's like a jail for cars. see here: http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A344&dPg=1&isEng=true insert plate no."55423" and plate code "J" then click "submit"

The owner gets penalty and the car gets jail-it was a naughty car :biggrin:, mine is also like that all the time :wink:. Looks like you´re driving the car properly, let´s be honest it is very hard driving the beast slowly, but it can be very expensive driving it 2 fast...we also have high fines here...