Nice Reg...I'd sell!

He's got a Veyron. Doesn't need the money, clearly...

The right numbers and cherished plates are a great investment.

He's an idiot, clearly. No plate is worth that much, rich or not. He could help people with that money but prefers to keep his fancy & useless plate......

Fudge it, I'll sell the Clio and give money to Cancer Research because I don't NEED a fast car.

I'll sell my camera while I'm at it too.

why should he help people, its his money

Maybe because people need it more than he needs a useless plate

Fudge it, I'll sell the Clio and give money to Cancer Research because I don't NEED a fast car.

I'll sell my camera while I'm at it too.

We're talking £6m here, not 5000...

That the guy loves his car I understand, I love mine too, but there are many ways to make better use of £6m. You can be sarcastic, that much money for a plate is ridiculous. No wonder our world is going to crap.

Good to know he's sometimes doing better use of his money. Anyways, he still owns the most expensive useless thing I've ever heard of!

Yeah, that's when you know that money is no object to someone...

It's worth so much STILL. Like, 580 mill according to Wikipedia's last source.

all im saying is hes worked long and hard for his money, he can spend it on what he likes. i would do the same.

If I had 6 mill knocking around I'd buy TWO bags of Skittles on my lunch, rather than one.

#YOLO

All that cash spent on a plate and the government can still take it back at any time as you never own it. You simply pay for permission to use it.