Nice little drive.

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
I took the clio out for a drive last night, wnet for a drive up to southend for a change as usually go up thurrock (lakeside way), on the way to the sea front come up behind a civic type r ive always been interested to see how the clio would do against a civic so at the nex set of lights i pulled along side him and give it some beans he seemed to pull at the begining but the clio soon went past and the civic couldnt keep up.
Was quite pleased that the mods ive dine seemed to have done the clio some good, then a bit further up the A127 i caught up with a minter Fiesta rs turbo which i had a little play with and that had to pull aside to let me pass lol so one night out in the clio and im very pleased with the way the car is running, :headphone:

so did i, he pull away alot quicker but the clio caught up and past him, mines remapped tho so may have something to with it as mine revs round to just under 8000rpm

yeah mines mapped too. had a race with an ST 180 before the map and lost, after the map I had his pants down.