Next years' holidays!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
What are yous plans for next years' holidays then?

Anything booked? Anywhere exotic?

North Scotland in February, Nurburgring in June, followed by a weeks camping in the North of Scotland then a week in South West France at the uncles' place. All the holidays will be in the 197, can't wait!

nothing.......

just waiting for a phone call from work to say if i have a job or not first :frown:

not planning on having one in 2010. money is tight after dropping hours.

possible 3 week cruise on the new oasis of the seas round the med. never done a cruise before and that little boat looks fantastic, lol :thumbup1:

possible 3 week cruise on the new oasis of the seas round the med. never done a cruise before and that little boat looks fantastic, lol :thumbup1:

My wife hates the idea of cruises but really wants to go on that monster! It is huge. More than 6k passengers? Lol, too many! :wink:

My wife hates the idea of cruises but really wants to go on that monster! It is huge. More than 6k passengers? Lol, too many! :wink:

never been on one before and the misses is a regional sales manager in travel so she knows a bit about it tbh.

6k passengers on a ship that size is nothing. :lol:

the misses went on the independence of the seas last year on an educational lucky so n so :@, even then she said that was mahooosive lol.

booked tonight for a trip to loch lomond for the gf's birthday in january but need to get somewhere sorted for the summer, will see what happens with the road trip which could be good!

Mike, where abouts in Scotland you going?

My plans are going away with the girlfriend and some friends but don't know where yet, London is on the cards too and so is taking a road trip over the west coast of Scotland and up to the north with some friends and cars :smile:

Mike, where abouts in Scotland you going?

My plans are going away with the girlfriend and some friends but don't know where yet, London is on the cards too and so is taking a road trip over the west coast of Scotland and up to the north with some friends and cars :smile:

We are going to Fort William camping in June, and to Dores nr Inverness in February!

Red beast will be going on both :wink:

You will love Ft William and the roads round about, just make sure to bring some sort of gloves, hat and jacket... oh and good grip on your tyres. Ft William too Inverness road is a brilliant drive too!

Been up that way before?

You will love Ft William and the roads round about, just make sure to bring some sort of gloves, hat and jacket... oh and good grip on your tyres. Ft William too Inverness road is a brilliant drive too!

Been up that way before?

I have been going there 4 or 5 times a year since 2001, me and the mrs (and my best mates) just love it.

We honeymooned up there, and all of my little cars have been up there at some point!!!

The best holiday I ever had was this one: Clicky Click Click

Mike that video is great! Will you be doing the same for this next years one? That snow looks mental! lol

I love going up that way too, but i havnt been up that way with my R27 yet.. Look forward too it!

And also there will be no need for me to tell you what to look for! You will obviously know! :smiley:

Mike that video is great! Will you be doing the same for this next years one? That snow looks mental! lol

I love going up that way too, but i havnt been up that way with my R27 yet.. Look forward too it!

And also there will be no need for me to tell you what to look for! You will obviously know! :smiley:

Hopefully we will get the snow again, and there will be LOADS of photos and videos (I got LOADS of photos of my Scotland trips on my facebook...add me Michael Cracknell, wedding pic is my pofile pic)

The roads are a dream in a 197 I should think, not taken mine up there yet either!

I know quite a lot of places to go and roads to drive, have a look for the Applecross pass - AWESOME!!!

we got a cruise booked for Dec 2010. We're goin with P&O's Ventura around the Carribean, it will be our third cruise around the Carribean with P&O, we love it. for the 14 days we are out there 10 of those days you wake up somewhere new :smile:

Jan - Florida
June/July - somewhere undecided, maybe a long weekend in Chicago?
Sept - week in North Devon

Sorry m8 the oasis of the seas will be doing the american eastern seaboard / carribean for the next year or so, if you want to do the med you can get the independance of the seas from southampton (this class of boat held the largest cruise liner tag until the oasis was launched she is also owned by royal carribean) We did this cruise last september/october for two weeks and it was great.

rich

Sorry m8 the oasis of the seas will be doing the american eastern seaboard / carribean for the next year or so, if you want to do the med you can get the independance of the seas from southampton (this class of boat held the largest cruise liner tag until the oasis was launched she is also owned by royal carribean) We did this cruise last september/october for two weeks and it was great.

rich

ha cheers for that rich,

carribean/med its all the same to me tbh the wife get very irate when i say it like that, lol :lol:

good to hear you had a great time tho mate.