Next Mod?

Hi, I've got some ideas for modifications to the car in January / February:

Varley Red Top 15 with Boot Relocation,
Albi Blue Caliper Refurb with White Brembo Writing,
White Cup Racer Alloys,
Or keep saving for Turbo lol!

What do you think will be the nicest/best?

Well there not exactly equally priced.. Cup racing speedlines compared to painting your callipers is not really a comparison.

Why do you want to replace your battery and move it to the boot?

thought you were doing it no matter what...
but some nice looking calipers would be awesome alongside with white alloys :thumbup1:

Well there not exactly equally priced.. Cup racing speedlines compared to painting your callipers is not really a comparison.

Why do you want to replace your battery and move it to the boot?

Yeah see what you mean lol! More so, I want peoples opinion of what THEY would do. Not trying to please others or anything like that but it's nice to do something different. If you can come up with another worthwhile mod let me know :smiley:

I've stripped about 30KG from mostly the rear of the car. It's quite lairy. Would like some extra weight back there.

Yeah I'm still saving for Turbo lol! I'm not exactly in a well paid job but I'm certainly getting closer and closer.

Well if your saving for a turbo, just do something aesthetically pleasing and cheap! Such as the callipers!

You could just paint them yourself with a brush. Halfords paint is known for having a good finish. You could also get your b-pillars wrapped in gloss black vinyl.

You could just paint them yourself with a brush. Halfords paint is known for having a good finish. You could also get your b-pillars wrapped in gloss black vinyl.

I've done the B Pillars in Alcantara :smile:

Won't I lose the Brembo logo doing it myself?

Do you know roughly what the price of a Calliper Spray is?

Paint in a tin would be better (spray gets everywhere and you'd have to mask the car up), theres guys on eBay that do them in tonnes of colours.

And as pav said above, brembo stickers! eBay ftw

Oh I was talking about the exterior b-pillar :smiley: i'm planning on doing it soon myself. I think it'll look much better than the standard b-pillar. But as has been said above, brembo stickers on ebay are the answer.

Yeah see what you mean lol! More so, I want peoples opinion of what THEY would do. Not trying to please others or anything like that but it's nice to do something different. If you can come up with another worthwhile mod let me know :smiley:

I've stripped about 30KG from mostly the rear of the car. It's quite lairy. Would like some extra weight back there.

Yeah I'm still saving for Turbo lol! I'm not exactly in a well paid job but I'm certainly getting closer and closer.

If you're finding the rear a bit twitchy you should soften the rear a bit with shocks and lower tyre pressures. Too much will induce understeer, trial and error.

If you're finding the rear a bit twitchy you should soften the rear a bit with shocks and lower tyre pressures. Too much will induce understeer, trial and error.

I've got the standard non-cup shocks and suspension so I'm not sure if you can even soften it up... I'll certainly lower the rears though. I'm running 30psi all around at the moment.