Newbie with an RB 197 cup

Hi guys, just the obligatory newbie post.

I have had my 197 for nearly a year now, I had a Audi A4 b8 (diesel) before the Clio but it was the most boring car I have ever driven, and being 23 people seemed to think I had borrowed it off my dad;/ I also have a Ford puma that's on it's way to becoming a stage logbooked rally car, it's on itb's so will go well once it's finished.

Back to the Clio all was going well until about a month ago, on my usual gentle (and thats not being sarcastic) daily drive to work I was slowing for a roundabout and bang, front right wheel locked up. I thought it was either ice or diesel so got off and on the brakes again but the wheel stayed locked even with no brakes applied, clipped the curb and eventually came to a stop just before hitting the roundabout. The result was the following list of parts that broke:

- wishbone
- damper
- hub carrier
- wheel
- lower arm link
- drop link
- track rod
- rod end
- driveshaft

I may have missed a few. On closer inspection by both myself and other qualified mechanics it appears the brake disc itself had broken into 3 bits and one of these had locked the wheel, looking at the bits of disc there was a bit of discolouration on the outside so it must have had a hairline crack that had finally cried enough. I found it hard to believe as I've only seen it happen on an endurance car. I have replaced all the above bits apart from the wheel, it's buckled and unrepairable but at least it has 4 wheels rather than still being on stands. Currently on the lookout for either 1 speedline or possibly a full set of other wheels. Finally does anyone know where I can get some poly arb bushes? I need to replace the mounts and would like to to the bushes at the same time.

Sorry for the essay!

Phil.