Newbie here!

Sean197

RIP Albi :( Hello Red 200 :)
Hi guys, been registered for a few weeks and finally got round to posting. Must say i'm surprised at how nice the forum is, especially compared to the bitchiness i've seen on other forums.
I bought an 07-plate Albi Blue 197 about a month ago, one owner and only 15,000 miles! Was immediately taken by how immaculate it was and the spec (non-cup chassis but with auto wipers and lights(xenons) and climate control).
I'll hopefully be keeping it, but unfortunately i've just got a new job meaning a 100mile round trip every day, which averaging 31-34mpg is rapidly draining my wallet! If , and it's a big if, i were to consider selling, does anyone have an idea what i could realistically expect to get for it in a private sale? May have to go diesel:'(

:welcome: to the site dude...

Not sure how old you are, but we got round the problem of cost of fuel by buying a little 1,4 clio - 197 stays tucked up in the garage until the weekends :smile:

Thanks for the nice comments about the site too :smile:

:welcome: to the site dude...

Not sure how old you are, but we got round the problem of cost of fuel by buying a little 1,4 clio - 197 stays tucked up in the garage until the weekends :smile:

Thanks for the nice comments about the site too :smile:

Is that you Crackers? :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions