Newbie from West Yorkshire

Hi there joined the site this weekend as I've put a deposit down on a 2010 albi blue 200. Hopefully I should be picking it up this weekend :smile:. It's a big step up for me as I had a Citroen c2 1.4 furio lol so yeah here's some pics

That was my old c2
IMG_5806.jpg

This is the clio
media.jpg

media1.jpg

media2.jpg

media3.jpg

media4.jpg

Haha nah I was ok, it's up on the tops out of the way :tongueout:

No such thing as no traffic in the deep south. :001_huh:

I have to pull up on the side of the road or head to a car park for a picture. Would love to take my clio up over the Dales. I'm up at Alton Towers on Thursday. Score.

No such thing as no traffic in the deep south. :001_huh:

I have to pull up on the side of the road or head to a car park for a picture. Would love to take my clio up over the Dales. I'm up at Alton Towers on Thursday. Score.

Lol I pretty much live in a field haha so loads of quiet roads. UP at Alton towers?? It's like 2 hours down for me haha

Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire.

:thumbup:

Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire, Yorkshire.

Oh yes! :thumbup1:

Welcome to the site mate. I bought my old Zetec S Fiesta from a bird in Holmfirth. Don't forget to check out the Yorkshire section for meets etc. Were putting together a Bowling/Karting meet at the moment if you want to come and meet some members :smile:

It's the hotbed of Renault activity these days it appears!

Cheers for all the replies people.

Quick question do you reckon the guy who bought my car brand new wanted a bit of the gordini spec? as its a similar colour, it has the built in tom tom and are the wheels the gordini ones?

I have no idea as im new to clios lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iLlTeMpErEd.sHeEpDoG New Members 43
R27WTF New Members 40
DB_CLIO New Members 18
K New Members 15
Sanders New Members 11