Newbie from South Wales

Hey Folks

Just thought id pop in and say hi after just signing up to the forum:thumbup:

This week due to unforseen circumstances im having to get rid of my MK5 Golf GTI and im replacing it with a 57Plate performance Blue 197:thumbup:.

After driving it and having a good look around it today im actually getting excited about getting my hands on it:001_tt1::001_tt1:

So be prepared to probably be annoyed and frustrated with my simple newbie questions as ive only ever owned VW's lol!!!!!!

So far my plans for it are

A blooming good clean/detail
Get the suspension sorted
Change the wheel colour
Sort out the sound system

B

cheers guys:smile:

Glassjaw- Yeah a meet sounds like a good idea. As it seems the worst of the weather is behind us perhaps a spin up Brecon??

Welcome, and make sure you get some pics up when you can. Is your car a flat or metallic blue? Flat is Racing and metallic is Albi. What's up with the suspension btw?

Thanks for the welcome folks:thumbup:

Im in Swansea mate. Im getting it from a family member:thumbup1:

Do you have any experiance of Gravells? Are they anygood?

Thanks

yeh got ours from them they brilliant customer service, got ours from the main showrom at kydwelly

Welcome, and make sure you get some pics up when you can. Is your car a flat or metallic blue? Flat is Racing and metallic is Albi. What's up with the suspension btw?

Its metallic so im guessing its albi lol!!!! Sorry im new to the whole Renault thing.

Nowt is wrong with the suspension it imo just looks like a 4x4 standard:rofl:

Will get some pics up on the weekend after ive given it a good clean as she is stinking at the mo.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I New Members 20
S New Members 25
T New Members 15
HarryH321 New Members 14
Cheesy New Members 10