Newbie from Kent

Good Evening

Just thought I would say a quick hello. Have bought myself a Clio 197 which I hope to pick up this weekend, have been a huge fan of Japanese Cars throughout my life and the switch to something French is new and exciting. Hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully chat with many of you along the way.

Photo of my new car

3221975-1.jpg

Nice colour, i'm picking my first 197 up this weekend too, same colour as yours :smiley:

You'll like it here, it's quite good.

:welcome:

Welcome buddy. Can't see the picture of you're car so I'll take a look when home. You'll love the clio, what car's have you had previously?

Welcome :smile:

What extras does she have other than the cup chassis (it is a must for looks)

Nimbus! Cracking colour too! Was going to get a nimbus but fell for the GW

:welcome:mate very nice looking motor you have there
Excellent choice of colour too:thumbup:

Welcome :thumbup:

Where abouts in Kent are you from? :001_rolleyes:

I live in Tunbridge Wells and work in Edenbridge

Welcome buddy. Can't see the picture of you're car so I'll take a look when home. You'll love the clio, what car's have you had previously?

Well here goes, 3 x Mk2 Fiesta's, 2 x Mk3 Fiesta's, Cavalier, Volvo 340, Mk2 Golf, 2 x Citroen AX, 2 Mk1 MR2's, 3 Mk2 MR2's, Carina, RAV4, 2 x Starlet SR's, MG ZS, Puma, Mazda 323, Mk2.5 MX5 think that's about it lol

Welcome :smile:

What extras does she have other than the cup chassis (it is a must for looks)

Nimbus! Cracking colour too! Was going to get a nimbus but fell for the GW

Well from what I gather the Anthracite Coloured Alloys, Anthracite Coloured Mirrors, Red Brembo Brakes, Xenons, Cabasse Sound System, Digital Climate Control but I may need to be corrected.

Cup pack chassis is the anthracite wheels and red brembo brakes (also cup springs, slightly lower)

Sounds tidy :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
I New Members 7
Megz New Members 14