Newbie from Bristol

Alright guys,

Newbie from Bristol, will be getting a Clio 197 in the next few weeks. Just got to take the last few modifications of my corsa d then I'll be finding a Clio. Already had a good look round the forum :smile:

Thought I'd say hi and share a picture of my corsa.

15C8A4B4-FB18-4925-B532-423D0E3EC846-1122-000001268AFF92CD.jpg

Ryan

Welcome Ryan!!! :smile:

Liking the blue on the Corsa... Almost the same shade as the 3M masking tape. :thumbsup:

Cheers guys, I wish there was some more things I could take from the corsa, Unfortunatly just the HID's though. Have a very good kenwood headunit but its double din so wouldn't fit the Clio. Won't be keeping my sub or speakers either as I want to keep it light.

And I reckon I'll keep the alloys standard, I like the anthracite cup wheels. I do like baby blue though :wink:

Bought my 197. It's white with every option and in mint condition, when I say mint I mean it, only thing wrong is the alloys which there doing a full refurb on.

Unfortunatly got to wait till January 3rd due to me not being able to get back up to Liverpool for a while. Can't wait to get my hands on the key (which took me and the sales woman ages to work out where it goes lol)

Nice. Glad you've got one. Shame you have to wait so long. The key should work when it's in your pocket unless the battery in the fob is flat.

Yeah that worked spot on, strange feeling not having to unlock the car. Just worried my car will be open if I leave the key by the front door?

Was struggling to find where the ignition slot for the key is, took a while

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
HarryH321 New Members 14
S New Members 9