Newbie from aberdeen

Hey folks,

Got my 197 about a month ago but just became a member today, Was just a quick message to say hey and i hope to meet new people and arrange some meets :smiley:

picture.php

Last edited:
Cheers guys! Yeah looks really shiney here lol, red cars always come up really shiney once polished and polish my wee baby every week lol.
Yeah got a few mods am wanting to carry out, lowering it about 40mm had bad experience with my old car with coilovers so not going down that route again, also powder coating wheels black, de badge, maybe HID kit, some sort of straight threw exhaust not sure which yet, powdercoating my diffuser gloss back too, and getting the roof vinyl wrapped black maybe. My 197 doesnt have the recaros in it so am on the look out for a set of them too.

Cheers mate, am actually from montrose just down the road, but knowone will know where it is so just put aberdeen, am in aberdeen most weekends up the bully

Cool will keep an eye out for ye loon, if ye see a black F1 with a short plate flash at ye it will more than likely be me.

Cheers guys! Yeah looks really shiney here lol, red cars always come up really shiney once polished and polish my wee baby every week lol.
Yeah got a few mods am wanting to carry out, lowering it about 40mm had bad experience with my old car with coilovers so not going down that route again, also powder coating wheels black, de badge, maybe HID kit, some sort of straight threw exhaust not sure which yet, powdercoating my diffuser gloss back too, and getting the roof vinyl wrapped black maybe. My 197 doesnt have the recaros in it so am on the look out for a set of them too.

I just put a scorpion straight threw exhaust on today. I'm only in turriff if you ever need to hear one before you buy one. :smile: welcom too

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Tuck New Members 35
JamieC New Members 12
KneeCaap New Members 9
M New Members 19