Newbie - 197 Cup (AKA Tea Cup)

Hey Guys,

I thought I would finally get around to joining clio197.net today since I am always using the site for help/advice and just to appreciate everyone elses cars!
I have owned my 197 cup for about 10 months and loved every minute of it, it is such a fun car to drive and surprisingly usable too!

The car is a daily driver/track toy and I think I am finally ready to start modifying the car and welcome your opinions,

My initial thoughts are:

K&N Panel Filter - Already Done
Ferodo DS2500 pads - Already Done
19mm Hub spacers all round (has anyone already done this, or what sizes have you guys used?)
Strip rear interior (Possibly rear cage & Harnesses)
H&R springs or KW Variant 1's (Depending on money & timing)
Some kind of chassis stiffening Anti roll bars strut brace etc...
Exhaust & Decat (Open to suggestions on what to go for?)

Is there anything else you guys would add to the shortlist for a good start? I considered a decent induction kit but in my experience without a remap the standard air boxes are a better choice,
And how aboout the supersprint devices? Is anyone running them on here?

Anyway instead of turning this in to a build thread i ought to put some pictures up Apologies for the poor quality):

2013-08-02 17.54.10.jpg

This is actually the only picture I could find, once she is washed ill add some more,

Let me know what you think,
Luke

Welcome mate, what's the Tea cup about? hahah. Any meaning?

and where you from mate? Loads of Kent boys on this forum buddy. We have a summer coastal run on June 22nd if you're about as well. Will be a blast :thumbsup:

Lol, the number plate is t27 cup so it keeps getting named tea cup...

Im in Maidstone but work in Tunbridge Wells, where abouts are you mate?
pretty sure I'm free 22nd so can head down, whereabouts are you going?

Lol, the number plate is t27 cup so it keeps getting named tea cup...

Im in Maidstone but work in Tunbridge Wells, where abouts are you mate?
pretty sure I'm free 22nd so can head down, whereabouts are you going?

Haha i like that number plate! As a lover of tea I'm jealous!

and I was brought up in Maidstone (Barming) but moved down to Folkestone. We have quite a contingent down there at the moment and London and South East meets are pretty popular, we're all a good bunch of lads :thumbsup:

Glad you guys like the plate, Ironically I don't actually drink tea though!

Anyway after a long wash, cut & polish I've got a few more pics:

2014-05-18 18.06.42 HDR.jpg

Looks like a mint car you've got there buddy! Like others have said, pop along on the 22nd as there should be a few of us hopefully :smile: