New years resolutions

Don't smoke

Carry on swimming 3 times a week

Stop stressing and worrying all the time.

Buy a car or a quad.

no lol no point realy if anyone realy wanted to do something y would you wait till the new year? just a drunk tradition ill quit smoking loose weight and get a better job ect and the same people will be saying the same thing nxt year and the year after that

no lol no point realy if anyone realy wanted to do something y would you wait till the new year? just a drunk tradition ill quit smoking loose weight and get a better job ect and the same people will be saying the same thing nxt year and the year after that

Saying that I have just been to pick my Mum and Dad up from the pub and have never seen so many people jogging and out walking on the Moors!
I wonder how long that will last!

I tend to agree with you pritchard, but I really do need to loose some weight! Lol! I think everyone feels bad after christmas for eatin too much, drinking too much, spending too much, etc!

Not all people can be tarred with that brush..

i never no what to make with resolutions i dont drink or smoke only one i do make and keep is make sure i see and look after all my mates :smile:

1. Get a new job
2. Get a house

Think there are a few more things I need to do too this year too but I will see what happens!

Yeah and well on the way with the second which is why I need to think of some more lol!

I have 2 more interviews to go to for different jobs when I get back to work next week too!

Yeah and well on the way with the second which is why I need to think of some more lol!

I have 2 more interviews to go to for different jobs when I get back to work next week too!

Keep it realistic and don't make them for makings sake lol that's when they do fail I have found :smile:

Lol sorry Matt. I have been offered a new job, still going to have these interviews though as they are for better ones and what can I say, I want more money if I can get it lol!