New white clio rs200 cup

Hi everyone,

I'm newish to the forum, mainly joined to look at project threads and gallery's for inspiration. I bought my white clio rs200 a couple of months ago and absolutely love it!

havent got any plans for it as of yet, just maintain it and keep it looking as good as possible. I think the exhaust might be blowing so if that's the case I might invest in a decent exhaust, not cheap/not mega bucks. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm treating it to a good clean and detail later so I'll hopefully have some pictures of it in its prime to upload

thanks for reading.
Pepperlamonde

Welcome mate, any pictures? :smile:

I had a Scorpion Cat-back on my old 200, also had the decat.. picked that up for just £200 having been used for 5000 miles previously which was a bargain. They come up every now an then on here, could also check ebay. Dont need to go for the Scorpion, lots of different ones on peoples cars here.. Akrapovic, K-Tec, Oreca, TDF ect.

Welcome along! You could have a browse through YouTube, there's plenty of RS200 exhaust vids on. Might help you to pick a sound you'd like!