New user from Spain.

Hello!

I'm Juan Carlos and I'm from Spain. I don´t speak the english very well, so I apologize for that. However, I'm learning step by step, and this forum helps me to this goal.

Well, I am watching you forum for some months ago an I really like it. It's very Dynamic and interesting, and finally I've decided to Introduce myself and to participate more actively.

I've got a yellow R27 number 1766, completely original, with about 14,000 km on it. I've a 1987 Renault Gt Turbo too. For me this kind of cars are really amazing!!

I leave you a pic of my car.

5657371906_8597f46f78_z.jpg

Greetings.

Last edited:
:welcome:

Hola y bienvenidos al sitio. Hablo un poco de español, y me encanta aprender idiomas

:smile:

Many thanks guys!! You're very kind!
I want to congratulate you for the forum so interesting that you have, I am very happy to be part of your community.

However, I am surprised that some of you speak in Spanish, you're very international!!

Really, I've got the R27 since last june, and I really enjoy this car. But, I must admit that I am a renault unconditional follower. About 5 months ago, I owned 3 renault: a R5 GTT F1, a Clio 16v F2 and my R27. Unfortunately I had to sell the 16v.But really I have to say that I loved that car. Well, gradually I'll tell you more things.

Regards!

hola paisano,yo de canarias.un saludo

Hola, ¿qué tal? Yo soy de Castellón. Encantado!

Conozco a un chico de Canarias, Vicko Negrin, con un R27 rojo, ¿no serás tú?

Saludos,
--------------------------------------------------
Hello, how are you? I'm from Castellón. Nice to meet you!

I know a guy of Canarias called Vicko Negrin, with a red R27, would not be you?

Regards,

However, I am surprised that some of you speak in Spanish, you're very international!!

:welcome:
I am also a beginner to this amazing community and enjoying very much.
I am not a native English speaker and use very poor English, but they are so kind.

By the way ,is there any Japanese speaker here ? Haha :driveby: