New Type R price!

Iain 007

Platinum Member
Confirmed at £42k hahahahahaha

Comes with a free trackday though, Probably on the moon at that price.

Flol. That's ridonculous and in Porsche Caymen/Alfa 4C territory. And in that company you'd be off your rocker choosing the ricer

Honda now saying their twitter was hacked, may actually be a reasonable price when it gets announced!

Flol. That's ridonculous and in Porsche Caymen/Alfa 4C territory. And in that company you'd be off your rocker choosing the ricer

You'll struggle to find a 4C at 42-45k, most are demanding a premium, but I know what you mean. (sorry for being picky) :smile:

You'll struggle to find a 4C at 42-45k, most are demanding a premium, but I know what you mean. (sorry for being picky) :smile:

Not picky at all :thumbup:. The entry level 4C is 45k with a 9 month waiting list, hence the premiums on very new used ones being around 9k+

Seen some very attractive business lease deals for these at just over £500 per month, yes it's a lot of money but it's a lot of car :smile:

Wouldn't be surprised tbh lol..

It's going to be expensive as the demand for them will be huge and I bet they sell really well too.

The hacker should have just announced that they failed to lap the 'ring the fastest...save them the job of doing it later on down the line :wink: megane is king!

I think it will be around the £30k mark for the new type R.
Very pricey IMO

Other posts on Google (evo and auto express) seem to suggest around the 30K mark (there is also mention of a Mugen version closer to 40.

As Pete says, 30K will be in line with main competition. Hard to go too much above as like someone else posted, you'll then be getting to close to AMG45 territory...and i know which id rather have!