New Trackday Wheels!!

Got my trackday wheels all refurbed and awaiting some rubber. Toss up between federal 595 and yoko ad08's. I know there's been loads of debate already but as a quick poll, what's best?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346502519.579581.jpg

They will be fun to clean after a good track session. lol

Neither , go for the bridgstone re070, amazing tyre for the track

rick

595's RSR for the win, my lap times at "How Fast" are testimony to how good they are. Jonsey was running them too.

Thanks for the advice guys, I looked at all of them but ended up getting toyo R1R's as I read a few good reviews on a couple of forums and camskill has got them on offer so thought id give them a try

I heard of peoples sidewalls splitting on the federals

I'm running ad08s, if the ad07s are good enough for lotus rears they are good enough for my Renault.

Mind you I will be testing some a048s soon :smile:

I heard of peoples sidewalls splitting on the federals

I'm running ad08s, if the ad07s are good enough for lotus rears they are good enough for my Renault.

Mind you I will be testing some a048s soon :smile:

That was my concern with the federals tbh, in the end ive gone with the toyo r1r's and even though ive only driven a handful of miles on them they seem pretty good, only going to be used for the track and ring trips though. Was going to opt for ad08s but couldn't find any in stock for a decent price, think im going to try them next though based on the reviews being so good.