New track in Lincolnshire

Close to my parents, really looking forward to having a go there.

Just need to get the wheels changed around and cage in first.

thats been there for a while I believe? its where they also do supermoto racing too, aswell as grass tracking

are they opening it up to the public then?? ill have to take a ride out tomorrow, only about 10 mins from me

are they opening it up to the public then?? ill have to take a ride out tomorrow, only about 10 mins from me

I'm thinking of popping across as there's a javelin trackday going on, take my big lens etc. :smiley:

haha wasnt to sure if you had a cheaper run around, lot of people tend to have nowadays.

drop me a pm with your number matey and ill drop you a text to find out where abouts you are?

Used to be a Club GTI favourite when it was an airfield track day type event. Prices used to be dirt cheap back then, £25 per car. But you would get some serious stone chips. New tarmac looks nice, i posted a similar thread on Club GTI when i had the email from Javelin a few weeks back about it. :smile:

anyone else taking the trip out today?? sun is shining? be good to see a few members down there flying the flag!

Been and went already Woody, was a bit cold to say the least.

It shows potential to be a good venue though the track's very thin, hopefully they might widen it a bit.

There's quite a bit more they need to do facility wise and more specifically spectator facilities (there are none).

Nice to have a motorsport venue a bit closed to me though.

nice to meet you today mate! was bloody cold haha

shame about the facilities, hopefully theyll do something with it! be a shame if not!!