New to this! My197

So I picked it up a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier, I had a corsa vxr before hand and once the fourth piston went bang after a month and a half I was done with it, and I prefer this massively.
attachment.php

first thing was to add the cup spoiler makes the back end look a lot more aggressive imo.
attachment.php

then yesterday I got my dad to take it down to the garage while I was at work to have a milltek catback put on!
attachment.php

And that's how it stands for now, any opinions are welcome,
thanks Danny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 165
So you've seen the light, but still come over to the dark side.
Welcome. They do look a lot better with the cup bits. Nice car

Thanks guys, I completely fell out of love with the vxr after that and prefer the handling of the Clio too.
Got a lot of plans it's just a matter of time!

Welcome to the site :smile: You're 197 is looking good so far! What future plans have you got for it if any? I myself was going to go for a Corsa VXR but was put off with all the problems they seem to suffer from. And they say french cars are bad :wink:

Thank you! Well hopefully decat and stage 2 map, tint the Windows, maybe lower it 40mm but spraying the alloys black is definitely next on the list. Maybe spray the plastics gloss black and have it wrapped Matt grey next year if funds are good. Haha exactly what I thought, after the fourth piston went bang that was it, running the engine in and having saxo's overtake me I couldn't handle it anymore

Welcome, I'm in Swanwick (between Alfreton and Ripley if you didn't know!). Nice upgrades. Looks good.