New to the Forum

Hello all, I'm Rich (only in name) from the southwest near Bath and as you can see I'm new to this forum. I've had my black 197 for nearly 3 years now and since then I've been an irregular poster on the Renaultsport forum but thought I'd broaden my horizons alittle!

Welcome mate!

I don't suppose you were in Radstock yesterday? I drove past a black 197 and flashed but got ignored :smile:

Thank you all, I've had a good butchers around the site and it looks cool, easy to find info on stuff and the pic of the month jobby looks a bit of fun too, may have to have a bash sometime, it's about time I took a few more snaps of the 197

Thank you all, I've had a good butchers around the site and it looks cool, easy to find info on stuff and the pic of the month jobby looks a bit of fun too, may have to have a bash sometime, it's about time I took a few more snaps of the 197

im down your neck of the woods soon,

Radstock- Mid summer Norton. :thumbup:

Welcome mate!

I don't suppose you were in Radstock yesterday? I drove past a black 197 and flashed but got ignored :smile:

Ooo may well have been, was around Radstock yesterday first thing in the morning (took the Mrs to work), what sort of time? sorry if I ignored you, wasnt intentional :oops:

im down your neck of the woods soon,

Radstock- Midsomer Norton. :thumbup:

You got to be kidding, I live in Midsomer Norton! I'll probably be seeing you round a bit from now on :smiley:

:thumbup:

Ooo may well have been, was around Radstock yesterday first thing in the morning (took the Mrs to work), what sort of time? sorry if I ignored you, wasnt intentional :oops:

Wasn't in the morning, it was in the afternoon, around 3.30 - 4.00 i think but im not too sure.

You got to be kidding, I live in Midsomer Norton! I'll probably be seeing you round a bit from now on :smiley:.

Bux, You gotta be kidding too, I live in Radstock......I'm forever moaning that I never see any Rs's about in the area as well!

Bux, You gotta be kidding too, I live in Radstock......I'm forever moaning that I never see any Rs's about in the area as well!

Haha, I quite liked the fact I never see many, makes me feel like my car is more unique :smile:

We'll have to get a south west meet set up soon :tongueout: