New to forum, RS 200!

RS_Warren

Paid Member
So bought this a couple of months ago, have been flicking through this forum for a while and decided to join up and post a bit.

First car was a 2000 Clio 1.2 and since then even after all the other cars I wanted a Clio Sport of some sort, so thought it was about time.

Took some quick pics on the way home nothing special but will put some decent ones up soon enough, Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated as well!

DSC_0022.jpgDSC_0023.jpgDSC_0026.jpgDSC_0032.jpg

Cheers! yea Welshman I seen that, had a few of my cars photographed there so might take a the Clio a run down after a wash soon, but the weather has been terrible lately!

And thanks Jay, I love the colour (mostly because it takes a lot to make it look really dirty haha)

Awesome car, great colour, although I'm slightly biased . There's only about 50 Mercury Silver ones so we're in a minority

Guys I take it the best place to go from here is the project thread?

If you are going to mod your car then feel free to start a project thread. Also if you are doing work on the car as a project would entail then i would advise becoming a paid member as there are a lot of "how to" guides on well how to do things on the car.