New: Storm Grey

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and comments about my car. As for the multifunction display issue, I will contact the dealer tomorrow, and let you know what they say. I agree with f1team07, and pez1356, in that it will be a future option, but has been in the handbook for a while (I read of a Twingo RS owner who noticed the same thing back in December).

For info, if anyone is interested - (or getting a 200), took 11 weeks, when I picked up the car I notice that the foot pedals were dirty. Also it had 7 miles on the clock, but I am assuming that is normal? Got the vehicle registation document in the post about 5 days after picking it up. Currently doing 24 mpg.

ManIAK, could have had AC, but £561! - I use the window : )

Slime, your are getting one soon, when you get it I'd be interested to know whether the multifunction display is working, and what millage is on the clock.

Colour: I took those photos in very bright sunshine yesterday, and I'd say in the photos the colour looks lighter than it actually is; the colour is as in jace's post:
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?p=25105

So what did the dealer say about the display then? When I bought my last Clio (1.2 Campus Sport) it was new and had done 7 miles. I think it is most likely from driving the car off the production line, on and off lorries, boats, storage, PDIs etc. Soon stacks up. I bet from the production line to the transporter is a couple of miles!

welcome to the stie mate, the clio 200 doesnt come with the multifunction display unfortunatly, we had a similar problem at work with a new car so we checked with renault direct and they told us that it hasnt been released on the 200 yet but will be later on this year, i hope that answers your question mate,

absolutely stunning car mate u should use photobucket thgh so u can post good quality pics. loving the black speelines really complement the car

I've not phoned the dealer yet, been busy, and c197mark has answered it. I will phone though to confirm it, and to see if it is the sort of thing that could be retro fitted - (is it worth the risk? i.e. they screw something up, something doesn't fit right after they've done it etc, would be a cool feature though).

197: I just checked the clio specs and rear headrests are only on the 200 non cup. Good thing I've got no kids, or others to cart round.

Glad you like the car / colour Woody, I don't know how popular the colour is, but as mentioned by others I don't think the RS website does the colour justice, and could put people off - I love it!