New shoes on the ride...

Yes i know the car is dirty and the wheels still have tyre soap on, tyres have shine though...but heres the 197's new look for summer.

Gloss black mirror caps too for good measure. Holla.

Took these snaps on the way home from work...

DSCF4377.jpg

DSCF4374.jpg

DSCF4378.jpg

DSCF4379.jpg

DSCF4380.jpg

Looks great Andy! I do love the 197 wheels in black they look the nuts! Im thinking you need the diffuser doing in gloss black too, just to round it all off nicely!

just need to get your rusty nuts sorted now tho. :thumbup1:

Doctor will clear that up with a 2-week course of antibiotics lol!

Gloss black diffuser is something i ain't thought about but you've just given me the idea!

I'm gonna PM Jase to see where he got his black bolt caps from, i've bought 2 sets of chrome ones in the past but neither just fit! Not wasting money again

Thanks for the comments.

Looking very nice mate, albi + black = WIN :thumbup1: You're lucky and already have the black projector lamps too :worried:

Oh, and the diffuser...

4479808016_b963b2ddd6_o.jpg

Do it :wink: :tongueout:

Last edited:
Loving the black 197 wheels. I intend to get our spare set of 197 wheels (trackday wheels) done like this.

Looks the sex.

I prefered it with the silver wheels, like mine is :smile: however i was thinking of doing this so glad to see what it looks like, I think you need to black out all the silver bits for it to work...

I prefered it with the silver wheels, like mine is :smile: however i was thinking of doing this so glad to see what it looks like, I think you need to black out all the silver bits for it to work...

Had a few people say that but i don't think i'd like it...maybe have to photoshop it.

That diffuser is gorgeous! Given me ideas!!

Similar Thread Suggestions