new rs 200t

picked up my rs 200t lux cup on friday have to say i like it ,had a few of the renault sport cars ,the out going 200 my last ,i've read some comments ,
by people ,and to compare the 200 to the 200t is a bit unfair ,they have the rs badge but they are different animals ,its early days yet .
The 1.6 turbo makes a lot of sense ,less tax better on fuel , the engine is not so lumpy ,the auto box is not that bad ,like the manual race mode
in the real world it seems to fit the bill .

Great car but like you say, its not really a clio as we have known it and shouldn't be compared to the outgoing mk3.

Don't you go p/x'ing yours now [MENTION=4906]Matt W[/MENTION] lol

I'd never change my car just because the passengers complained, let them walk if they think it's that bad.

Loosing all that money on the 200 jut to please people 5% of the time when they have a lift, it's you that's driving it everyday.

Even my mother drives mine and doesn't complain lol

I'd never change my car just because the passengers complained, let them walk if they think it's that bad.

Loosing all that money on the 200 jut to please people 5% of the time when they have a lift, it's you that's driving it everyday.

Even my mother drives mine and doesn't complain lol

With you on that Gez!

Couldn't give a monkies about my passengers comfort, atleast it saves them walking! :smiley:

Welcome to the site. Getting more and more of these "Ts" on the site now.

We need pics btw.

Agree with that mate!

I do love the 200t's from the back! Nice an chunky, still not sold on it bit need to have a drive before I pass judgment.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1