New ring trip video

has done now. I was on iphone before. ive left a comment and a plug lol

It need not cost that much - if you had 2 people with you, it could cost as little as £130 for food and fuel - the hotel however would be €180

yea i know its not stupid amounts but iv only just baught the car and i wana get it how i want it, and wana lower it too within the nxt month or so

if you came to mine pritchard u could always jump in with me. im definately going and could use a passenger to split costs etc

God i'd get hung drawn and quartered at work, I have prevented anyone else taking any time off in June because of the date problem! Three of us from my place are coming, and if I changed it now, i'd be murdered. And June is the best month = longest days :smile:

yeah thats true. no probs lol its just killing me waiting. im definately driving down thursday night thgh so i can catch 40 winks before the ferry.

if you came to mine pritchard u could always jump in with me. im definately going and could use a passenger to split costs etc

thats a very nice offer m8 i relay appreciate that but im prob just gona go at a later date thanx for your offer tho really really nice of you :thumbup1:

thats a very nice offer m8 i relay appreciate that but im prob just gona go at a later date thanx for your offer tho really really nice of you :thumbup1:

OMG :ban: :ban:

:smile:

It does take a while to save up the monies to go to Germany.

I hope it all goes well for you :smile:

iv got money lol just wana spend it on the clio atm also might go on a last minute hol abroad
love this forum so much more friendly than others

iv got money lol just wana spend it on the clio atm also might go on a last minute hol abroad
love this forum so much more friendly than others

Why thank you! Until I press the :ban: button :wink:

But i'd never do that to anyone ever. Apart from Woody :wink:

lmao BAN

just bought some nurburgring wheels for the silent assasin off noddie

woop woop

I need therapy. cant keep my money long enough.