New Rims and De-Badged

Thats excellent. Am still split between these wheels and Team dynamics pro race 1.2s.

Will have to make my mind up by the end of the month as thats when I'll be ordering them up. Will be delivery to the house. However, any time I've phoned demon tweeks they tell me they dont do wheels in Clio fitment.

The wheels on their own are what? £900?

Think the OZ's look much more aggressive than the TD's but I like and considered them both (with the exception of the TD rim lettering). Demon Tweeks weren't too sure about the fitment on mine either which is why I did a fair bit of research first. I can assure you though that they fit perfectly and know that both Demon Tweeks and Larkspeed can supply. Give Craig or Tony a call at Tweeks, I found them extremely helpful. Reckon on about £840 for wheels only.

Please PM me if anyone is interested in purchasing my original wheels. Completely unmarked having covered just 3,500 miles. £450, won't split and would prefer collection only.

Think the OZ's look much more aggressive than the TD's but I like and considered them both (with the exception of the TD rim lettering). Demon Tweeks weren't too sure about the fitment on mine either which is why I did a fair bit of research first. I can assure you though that they fit perfectly and know that both Demon Tweeks and Larkspeed can supply. Give Craig or Tony a call at Tweeks, I found them extremely helpful. Reckon on about £840 for wheels only.

Think you've made my mind up for me. Ozs it is I think.

anyone know which out of the OZ's and TD's are the lightest? thinking of getting some and using my stock rims as track shoes.

weight of wheels doesnt really matter unless ure doing time attacks u may gain .01 of a second around a track if u have lighter wheels.

yup thats same with me mate. nice wheels for road. raiders x8 for track days lol

yup thats same with me mate. nice wheels for road. raiders x8 for track days lol

I'd watch the height of the car using standard wheels for the track. I've just taken my track wheels off and put my speedlines on to find they scrub the arch liner after one full turn of the wheel :thumbdown:

Now on the look out for a new set of daily's.

Phoned Craig at Demon Tweeks today. Have been quoted £926.19 for these wheels delivered to my door.

Will be ordering them on payday.

What's the weight of one of your old wheels, if you don't mind me asking? I might be interested in taking them off your hands.

Rotating mass is a funny bugger, but as a rule of thumb every 1kg you take out of a wheel is about 4kg of unsprung weight per corner removed from the car. This means quicker reactions from the suspension, accelerating, braking and steering response. You want the smallest and lightest wheels you can get for the track.

As Woody mentioned, a bit of a length to go to if it doesn't mean winning or losing a race, but something to consider.