New rear lights

Hi guys,

Does any one know what these lights are? are they just the facelift lights?

photo1bv.jpg

Here are my standard ones for a comparison:

2f2d158e.jpg

Not sure if i like them more or not but i think they make the car look wider...

cheers

Ollie

Last edited:
yeh face lift lights on the standard clio, but they dont have fog lights in them as on the standard clio the fogs are in the bottom of the bumper

like them! does this make them illegal with no fogs in then? wonder how much karl would charge for these? very nice...

Perso' I'm not a fan of these, but I suppose you could always put your old set on for MOT time.

Not like I'd advise that or anything like that.

only way round it would be to wire the spoiler brake light as the fog light?

only way round it would be to wire the spoiler brake light as the fog light?

dont think the light output would be enough....

example - rear side lights are 5w and fogs 21w and stops 21w

not sure what the third brake light is bulb wise

Good point but I was guessing =too 21? as its a brake light.

I'm guessing at it having to be the same?

ollie i just ordered the lights through karl this afternoon matey,top guy by the way,lights where £143 delivered for the pair,excellent price i think as the ones on ebay where £55 plus £13 delivery each and they had a scratch on one,

think i might have a go at wiring one of the reversing lights up to be a fog light using a red bulb,i'll see whats possible when i get them hopefully on thursday

If they have two reverse lights then wiring one of those as the fog is the way to go. They look awesome but in England there's no way I'd drive without a fog light.

fair point matey but i've owned my car for a year and a half now and i can honestly say i've never used my rear fog light once,similar story with every other car i've owned

Similar Thread Suggestions