New Re-Owner

petercronin

Paid Member
Hi all, just a quick intro from myself.

I owned an Albi Blue 200 ff with Cup pack for 3 years but sold it (and regretted it very quickly) so after a year and a bit I decided to get another one - this time in Liquid Yellow :tongueout:roud:.

Does anybody know the car, the reg is GY11ZDZ but it was on a private plate before I got it - L14FSH?

It's had a couple of mods that I'm still trying to decide if I'm happy with, centre silencer removal and H&R springs and that leads me to a questions....has anyone re-fitted a silencer and if so how much am I looking at?

Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Silencer can be refitted. Or you could buy a resonated exhaust and replace the entire lot, better sound also.

Welcome along!

Pretty sure that belonged to a guy called Liam. Seen it on Instagram etc, can't remember his username though!

I think your right, I pretty sure I seen that name on the logbook when I signed it. Just waiting on it back from the dvla.

I'm not sure about an while exhaust or not, I can remember I was quite happy with the standard one and I don't really want more noise.

Welcome back Peter. I recognise your username from the Renaultsport forum from a few years ago :thumbsup:

Thanks Fernandez, I'm still on there but thought I'd sign up here too - seems to be a lot busier than renaultsport.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
A New Members 5
L New Members 4
L Clio 197 Area 8