New People in New Roles

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Lots of people have been given promotion since Friday.

Here are who is doing what.

Woody is now Moderator, and Events Co-ordinator
F1Team07 is Banned, I mean, a moderator
Roy197 is now a moderator

arranshuker is now a rep and moderator for the West Midlands section
ben_r1 is now a rep and a moderator for the London and South East section (Kent/Essex part)
Jonesy is now a rep and a moderator for the London and South East section (London, Surrey & East Sussex)
Maz is now a moderator and rep for the North West section
GlassJaw is now a rep and a moderator for the South Wales section
Matt197 is now a rep and a moderator for the South West section (Cornwall & Devon)

All the best in your new roles, please remember we are still on the look out for Reps for the other areas too :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:
It does now mean that you have to keep the 197 though Ben, no more thinking of changing lol!

It does now mean that you have to keep the 197 though Ben, no more thinking of changing lol!

The misses extinguished that idea the second i nearly walked into an Audi dealer and ordered a £35000 S3 :worried:

Besides i have much funds to put into the 197 atm, see thread up soon for info :wink:

The misses extinguished that idea the second i nearly walked into an Audi dealer and ordered a £35000 S3 :worried:

Besides i have much funds to put into the 197 atm, see thread up soon for info :wink:

Ring trip to try it out then :wink:

Lots of people have been given promotion since Friday.

Here are who is doing what.

Woody is now Moderator, and Events Co-ordinator
F1Team07 is Banned, I mean, a moderator
Roy197 is now a moderator
A2ON Is now super moderator and leader of the VXR gang

arranshuker is now a rep and moderator for the West Midlands section
ben_r1 is now a rep and a moderator for the London and South East section
Maz is now a moderator and rep for the North West section

All the best in your new roles, please remember we are still on the look out for Reps for the other areas too :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Cheers Mike:tongueout:

I had noticed that the mouse had a new minion yesterday when I was on!

Congrats to all the new mods & reps :thumbup1:

lmao dont worry poo hit the fan for a moment. only a moment. otherwise the toys wudve been out like last time lol

^^^^^^^^^^^ meh i had the powers before just wasnt official lmao

thanks dude

Forgot to mention, to original moderators on here (Adrian, Foxspeed and Richandgemandrichandgemandrichandgem) are now Super Moderators, they can :ban: people now

You have been warned :wink: