New Owner of a 200 in Bristol

Hyde200

Gold Member
Thought i would introduce myself, had my 200 for about 8 weeks now, sadly someone smashed into the back of me before christmas. However, its being fixed as we speak through the insurance company.. with a nice big £4500.00 repair bill!

Anyway here is a link for a few photos of my pride and joy which i took the day after i picked her up. http://www.flickr.com/photos/99914042@N06/sets/72157637263955734/

If anyone knows any previous owners of the car, it would be nice to get hold of them, i believe it came all the way from Aberdeen to a garage called AutoStrada in Weston-Super-Mare.

(im new to the forum so bare with me) :smile:

Callum

Last edited:
WOW

Love that, it's so annoying the more I see the bloody cup spoiler the more I need to buy it - god dammit

Welcome mate.

Looks great Callum, hope it all gets fixed okay. Looks like my Silverstone but without the black roof. Looks like you're parked up outside Building 800 Aztec West were I used to work for EE?

Cheers .... Simon.

Cheers Simon, it is indeed... Where about you based? Need to meet some owners when i have mine back!

Live in Thornbury, so just up the A38 from Aztec West. Yes let me know when you get it back, Bristol mini meet anyone?

Any idea how long it's going to take to repair?

:welcome: to the forum.

I live about a quarter of a mile from the A38, but its the other end, near Mansfield.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Clio 200 Area 2
S New Members 6
craigkitch New Members 4
Storvite New Members 11
D New Members 14