New Owner Black 200

Evening all,

New owner here from Bournemouth (working in Guildford)..felt the need to say hello after finding myself on the spotted page! Absolutely loving the car, it just loves to rev...having an absolute blast in it. Will slowly be giving it some subtle upgrades, mostly cosmetic, but looking forward to it.

Thanks,

J

photo.jpg

Welcome! Looks sick buddy, get those 197 wheels off though :wink:

And have you got anymore scirocco pics? (assuming that's your drive or something haha)

I like the wheels...remind me a bit of the clio v6's which is one of my all time favourite cars. I do have a mate on here who assured me that the wheels were an option on the 200 (?) but I wasn't too worried if that was the case. I saw it and I wanted it!

The scirocco is my brothers, its a great looking car but he's gutted that the clio's quicker! Will get a decent pic for you tomorrow.

Hi and welcome,

Also there is a meet tomorrow in our area, 10am at Rownhams (west bound services). Thread is in the South Central area if you have access?

Hi mate,

The raiders were an option but they were like a semi matt steel finish. Not anthracite. If they are anthracite they are off a 197 cup/cup package. If they are like an inox steel finish then you have a very rare option which personally I love.

Hi mate,

The raiders were an option but they were like a semi matt steel finish. Not anthracite. If they are anthracite they are off a 197 cup/cup package. If they are like an inox steel finish then you have a very rare option which personally I love.

Thanks for your help on that, seems I have the raiders then! The wheels have the darker inside spokes.

vetusuje.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions