new/old member from Devon

Hi

I used to be on this site many years ago when I had a Albi blue 197, which I sold in 2008 due to family commitments. I am now looking to bet back into the RS. looking at a 63 plate 200edc with the cup chassis in flame red with 8k on the clock, hoping to get for 16k does that sound about right?

Btw I couldnt remember my old login details so had to start again!

Nice...

That looks like my car (should be ... IE. flame red)... genuinely thinking of cancelling my order for a new car and going the 2nd hand route.... Delays on new cars are insane!!!

How are you finding the cup suspension? had originally ordered a car with stock suspension, but it looks so much better with the black wheels and red callipers. Just concerned about our badly made up roads round here.

The cup pack is a must! The black 18" wheels look sweet, I live in Devon the roads are pretty shocking around here but to be honest its fine.
What spec have you gone for?

What spec have you gone for?

Flame red lux (stock suspension) with rear parking camera. Just had my September delivery date put back to the end of December (shocking really). Currently having a chat with RUK Customer Support about it. But not overly hopeful that they can (will!?) be able to do anything to speed things up. Not much choice dealer wise up here, unless I fancy a couple of hundred mile round trip to sort a car. TBC

Enjoy your car.

Yes I had to do almost a 600 mile round trip to get mine! Though wasn't too bad as me and the mrs stayed in a hotel over night and collected the car in the morning. I was tempted to buy new but the delays put me off, fingers crossed yours will arrive in December!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
massivewangers New Members 4
C200MOJO New Members 1
jasonlovesfrench New Members 11
Jcs New Members 4
B New Members 4