200: New Nimbus 200

Roblynn1977

"team imperial leather"
As above I picked up my pre reg 200 today it had a full 11miles on the clock when I collected it and I had done 5 of them on the test drive. It's a FF with recaros. I will post a few more pics as I get them
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369095699.694415.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369095730.917012.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369095749.728832.jpg

Thanks mate and am guessing it must be it was registered on 31/1/13 so I don't think there where many more after it. Am trying to find out from RUK just how close it was to being the last one

Just found out that mine was 1 of 22 registered on 31/1/13 and then there was only 17 more registered after that the final ones being on 31/3/13

Nice car enjoy it

Seen a few pre reg FF with recaros and no cup pack locally

I nearl bought their demo with 8k on the clock with speedlines and cup pack but no recaro

They had FF non cup with the seats but wouldn't swap them for me.

Well on the way home from work the other night ( I finish at midnight ) I managed o find a nice quiet little B road, and as I've put a few miles on now I thought I would take a brave pill and go for it. Well to say I returned home with a smile on my face is a understatement ! Straight line it doesn't feel as quick as my R26 but the levels of grip and the speed I could carry through corners was unreal!

I wasn't expecting that much of a improvement from the grip levels of the R26 with it cup and LSD but the FF Clio has defo more grip and stature in the twistys.

I have a feeling am going to like this

We have the exact same car. I bought mine in February this year with 11 miles on the clock, it was registered on the 20th December 2012. Similarly with yours, one of the last 200's.

I've put 2,000 miles on her since I purchased, loving every minute :smile: still handles like a dream I feel, without the cup chassis.

Do you have any mods planned for it? I'm going to keep mine completely standard as I intend to sell it at the end of the finance lease.

Piccy of my Nimbus;

8554287303_6a60117559_z.jpg

No mods planned for now apart from maybe upgrading alloys to the 18" ones off the R26, I find the suspension fine but I haven't been on a proper run yet, glad I have got the Recaros tough because I would have missed them massively.