New Member - Recognised car? (KR56XBS)

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Chubbosaurus, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Chubbosaurus

Chubbosaurus

Clio 197
    Hello all. New to the forum with a 197. Not the quickest car ive had but my god definately the most fun!

From what i can work out the car has seen this forum ince or twice in the past?

Black 197 reg kr56xbs.

Would be interested to see if anyone recognises it!

[​IMG]

sevenfourate likes this.

2. Chubbosaurus

Chubbosaurus

Clio 197
    Just a pic for attention

Attached Files:

3. nutnutwelshman

nutnutwelshman Spa-tacus Area Rep

Heathrow
    220T TROPHY
    Welcome to the Family nice motor

Chubbosaurus likes this.
  4. sevenfourate

sevenfourate Devotee of OCD Moderator

Lowestoft, England.
    Racing Blue RS-200
    Welcome to the forum buddy :smile:

Fingers crossed someone might recognise the car / old username: and we might then be able to drag up a progress thread for it.....

Enjoy your stay.

5. Chubbosaurus

Chubbosaurus

Clio 197
    Heres a couple of other pics of it

Attached Files:

6. Chubbosaurus

Chubbosaurus

Clio 197
    One from the back

Attached Files:

7. Chubbosaurus

Chubbosaurus

Clio 197
    It has a few mods on it. Most if which i had planned to do once id bought one, however this had the majority already on it

ITG maxogen intake
    Cobra (looks resonated) cat back
    Has had main cat removed. Box for precat is in place but no idea if there is a cat inside
    H&R springs. Not sure if paired with cup dampers though
    Wheels spacers
    Deleted rear wiper
    Focal speakers all round
    Hids/leds all over etc
    Its also got the recaro's which amazingly are more or less as comfortable than my old alfa 159!
    Sabelt renault sport steering wheel. Also has buttons for horn/cruise control.

The steering wheel i was told by prev owner that is was factory fitted. However in the history it had two threads where it had been sold with a standard wheel. I am however very impressed with tye button config and looks very factory. Im going to get the wheel retrimed with a grey section at the top rather than blue to suit the car a little more. Also you breathe on it and the blue goes brown again

Ive only had it about 6 weeks and already done around 2k in it! Its given me no issues and all ive done is delete the wiper. Sort the audio, fit some brrmbo pads and re gas the a/c although its still piss poor. Not sure if thats a clio thing or a suspect looking condensor.

Im absolutely loving it though. Finding it more fun than an old rx8 of mine and seriously enjoying that loose back axle!

Attached Files:

8. Pav

Pav Moderator

Manchester
    albi blue 197 with boost
    welcome mate..enjoy your stay..:thumb:

9. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

Welcome to the forum!