New Member R27 F1

Hi just bought a Clio 197 R27 F1 No 63 of 500.

I origionally went to purchase a Fiesta ST (boring i know) and saw this and just had to have it.

Im only 22 but they let me take it for a test drive and i fell in love. Picked up on Monday evening and absolutly love it.

Welcome, which colour? Im only 21 and was 20 when I test drove my r27, I too was surprised with how seriously the dealer took me

Its Red, not fader either which suprised me. Very well looked after. Has all the F1 decals, chequered roof etc.

I was very suprised when he said i could test drive it and then even more so when i said i'll have it.

Welcome to the site, they are stunning cars, you'll have to get some pics up.

Im only 19 (basically 20) and they let me test drive the 200 which i was pleased with considering at the start he said i couldn't cause i wasn't 25!

Just uploaded one, not the best pic will defo put some more on.

I was told that as well, that i had to be 25 and then when they offer free insurance they said i had to be 25, luckily i got some in the end.

I was suprised how cheap the insurance is as well, i was expecting £1500 + but got it for less than a grand

Welcome to the site mate, get posting the pictures !!

Im 19 only had mine afew months, I went to the dealer (with my dad) already knowing alittle about the car as I had found the previous owner on here but was also quite suprised as he was more than happy to help with the purchase !!

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions