New Member, Plenty of Clio History Though

Hi Guys,

Looked around a little before but thought I best register and say hello.

I'll start by saying I don't have a 197 or 200, currently have a 182 Cup in Racing Blue (strictly speaking that's the wife's) and I have an Iceberg Silver 172. Between my brothers and I we're up to 13 Clios in total from Mk1s, Mk2s (including 5 RS models), a Mk3 and even a Mk4 on the way. That leaves out countless other Renaults we've had. Had plenty of ups and downs from them and after having about 5 years away from them with a Focus ST I'm back in the fold. Even worked for Renault selling them for a few years.

I've been a member on CS for a long time (not always active), swearing on here to some I know, but came on here because I have a 197 Brembo set up due to go on the 172 imminently and expertise with things like that is always welcome. Also getting back into track days come August after a year off so be interested to see who's attending Oulton regularly from here. Been quite impressed with the forum so far.

Tom

Welcome! Get a pic up of the RB :smile: love that colour :smile:

as as said, your welcome with what ever car your drive :smile: would be good to see you attend a track day with the forum

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0