New member Middlesex

Welcome to the forum.

People usually rivet them to the carpet or use a strong sticky backed velcro.

:welcome: along..
try searching the forum..pretty sure i've seen a thread on here somewhere where the owner fitted one...

Thanks Chris. Velcro sounds easier. Rivet probably look better. I will have a look for the guide thanks pav. Have either of you guys lowered you 197. Im ordering some 30mm cooksport springs as recommended to me by a 182 mate and not sure if 30mm will be a pain with everyday driving (speed bumps)

Cheers Chris. Look forward to seeing it lowered in due course. Will you be lowering it yourself or getting it fitted at a garage?

CallorFord, thanks for that chief. Your car looks banging. I will keep u posted with the foot rest.✌

Cheers, good luck with it :smile: As I said, it's really simple, just stick it down.

One thing to be aware of, just make sure it's pressed firmly as far to the left as you can stick it - I've noticed on a couple of occasions since fitting it, the outside of my foot has clipped the foot rest when using the clutch. I have pretty big feet (size 11) which might account for it, but something to be aware of.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0