New member, Megane swapped!

Hey There! Pretty new to this forum so thought id give it a go with my first post!
This is my second Clio, and thought id go for something a little bit different!

Engine & Gearbox:
Megane RS225 engine and gearbox swap, single mass flywheel and stage 1 clutch, front mount intercooler, ktec remap and probably the worst cone filter install i have seen so that will be getting changed

Exhaust: Miltek cat back

Suspension: Spax RSX coilovers, harsh but handle great

Brakes: Brembos up front with DS2500 pads all round

Here's a few pictures from when i picked it up and after the first long trip from Newcastle to Aberdeen!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 165
I got an unreal trade in price for my dying previous car, so that pretty much outweighed the price of the Clio being on the high side! Perhaps i was a bit to harsh on the air filter but i personally think its a bit of an after thought, a battery relocation should free up some space for me to re-route it and sort out the header tank mounting!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 94
If I'm not mistaken, this was one of the first conversions done. Few bits are done differently now like as you said the location of air filter and water bottle. Great car none the less as this is where it started.....

Im not really sure if im honest, not much history on the conversion unfortunately so any information would be appreciated, the good the bad and the ugly haha!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
danny197 FI 21