New member in Coventry

Hello all
Just picked up my 197 06 plate yesterday . It has a sticker from this site in the window so must have been owned by some one on here at some stage? Has been on a private plate so guess giving you the reg it is on now won't help. Not quite as quick as my old highly modded R5 GtTurbo but so far I am loving it. Need to change near side headlight bulb ( have checked the threads out ) looks like it is going to be a bitch :blush:mg:

Lee

Welcome!

For drivers side remove the neck to the washer fluid bottle, passenger side remove the air intake thing just by the battery, just two screws and gives you enough room. Plenty of help in the how to threads though

Welcome mate!

You and the clio are going to get very 'intimate' when replacing that lightbulb hahahahaa.

Welcome buddy! :smile:

get some pics up and see if we can find the previous Owner :smile:

Welcome to the club.
Changed all my front bulbs 2 wks ago.
Took about 90mins .
Awkward but possible with patience. Good Luck.

Not looking forward to doing it tbh . I have looked at the threads on here a sounds like its a ball ache ( I have skinny hands so that should help) it's been converted to HiD Xenon so not even sure what bulbs are in it. Halfrauds told me the bulbs are £60 each and need to be changed as a pair . I've found them online for about £18 each do I just bite the bullet and buy a pair and change them both at the same time ?

Can anyone advise which type of bulb I need to order ? Are they all the same fitting and just need to pick the temp (
haven't taken them out yet ) and want to order a pair tonight if possible so they are here for the weekend so I can fit them this weekend Probably take me all weekend :scared: Are they D2S ???

Last edited:
Good job I still have my old focus to get to work in the morning :smile: Went to change bulbs today (rained all day on Saturday ) went for the remove bumper option and I had got the wrong bulbs :-( I have left the bumper loose and my two eldest lads are going to get the correct bulbs ( worked out its cheaper to buy a new conversion kit from euro car parts ) and hopefully have it sorted before I get home from work about 5.30

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H New Members 6
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
S New Members 6
J New Members 5