New member - hello!

Hi all,

New to this site, I have been browsing for about three weeks however, decided to take the plunge and get stuck in.

Test drove the 200, loved it, couldn't resist, so put pen to paper!

Last edited:
Cheers Mike!

I need something to occupy my mind while I wait for my Clio 200, this might just be the thing. On the other hand it's making my patience wear thin.

Loving your red 197!

Cheers Mike!

I need something to occupy my mind while I wait for my Clio 200, this might just be the thing. On the other hand it's making my patience wear thin.

Loving your red 197!

;/Thank you sir.

Yeah, I know it takes a while to get "in the door" on any forum, but you'll get to know our ways :wink: :bounce1:

You'll see the following smilies being used a lot too :ban: :woody: :f1team07:

Hehehe!

Definitely, I've been visiting different forums since I was 11 or 12 years old - gaming ones for the most part. They seem so diverse, though, and fancied talking about something we "all" have in common. This place makes perfect sense :smile:

Welcome to the site. Get your name down on the list for the West Midlands area member list and keep an eye out for future meets in the area!

Az.

The Last 200?

Well it's been just over two years since I posted originally and a lot has happened. My purchase of the original white Clio 200 in March 2011 fell through due to personal financing. Since then I've always had the 200 scratching at the back of my mind. Currently I own a BMW E46 330i and a month ago I bought the righteous beast below.

I'll post more on the general board of this forum when I get round to it with better pictures etc however I am absolutely loving it so far, 550 miles on the girl to date.

8461427543_954f4b2e81_z.jpg

8554287303_6a60117559_z.jpg