New member hello :)

Hi everyone,
Just signed up after owning my Clio since June. Based near Cheltenham and have seen a few other RS's around lately too. (Blue 200 yesterday I waved back at)
Haven't done much to her (yet), but have done the front pads to CL5's, brake fluid & full service for my trip to the ring in it last month.
image-jpg.jpg
image-jpg.jpg
She's a full fat 200 with recaros and cup pack / spoiler, it mentions on the invoice 'extreme pack' and was told it was basically those? But not sure.
I'm plan on using it as a daily car/track days. Come from a Westfield / other fast car back ground and have been running two cars, but needed to take money out of them for a business venture and after a lot reviews, friends recommendations and a test drive I settled for one!
image-jpg.jpg
I'm after another set of 200 wheels too for track day tyres to go on if anyone knows any. Plus will keep an eye out for track days some others are on as would like to squeeze a few more days in this year!
Cheers
Paul

Welcome, some good photos you've got there.

There's a trackday I'm doing at cadwell, but it's probably short notice if you wanted to do it, being on Monday. But you've done the nurburgring, I'm doing the mini nurburgring.

What's it like going round the nurburgring?

Welcome, some good photos you've got there.

There's a trackday I'm doing at cadwell, but it's probably short notice if you wanted to do it, being on Monday. But you've done the nurburgring, I'm doing the mini nurburgring.

What's it like going round the nurburgring?

Hello everyone, cheers!

Ant, it's excellent, the car will sit with things you wouldn't expect it to especially corners. Here's a vid from my trip, this was one of the last laps I did and my tyres were shot. I did do two laps consecutively on the Saturday and no issues at all, happy I changed the pads and fluid as that's the one thing I kept reading that'd let it down on track.
I go every year with a few mates and in the middle of pinning next years trip, I'll pop the dates up when it's confirmed. Happy to answer any questions about routes, where to stay, costs etc.

[video=youtube;u-mBzAN5fGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-mBzAN5fGw[/video]

Welcome to the forum Paul :smile: sounds like your 200 has been well run in!

Keep an eye on the 'For Sale' section as wheels often show up in there.

welcome , you obviously know the ring well judging by your lines. Looked nice and quiet too :smile:

Been twice before myself , missed this year in the 197 though :nope: