New Member from Stevenage

Have a 197 sport in black, I am 46 years old, passed my driving test 10 weeks back, this is my first car :smile:
Trying to tame the bunny hopping with use of more revs and clutch control, was wondering if my 800 rpm idle is too low making it hop easier as I noticed other cars tick over 1000rpm.....
Had the engine light flicker on a couple of occasions but I am sure from what I read its the lambda sensor picking up extra fumes built up but I am getting it checked out tomorrow night as its under warranty, its 2007 plate.
I just love the car, and for my first car I am very impressed with the acceleration and the whole look of the car, handles really well but I can only compare it to the other car I drove in my lessons which was a 1.2 polo diesel :smile:

Welcome. Great choice for a first car.

The bunny hoping or kangarooing as you'll also hear it called is very common. Mainly from cold start turning the traction control off temporarily can help

Welcome to the forum. What a great choice for a first car :thumbup1: hope you're enjoying it.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0