New member from Ingleby Barwick

Hello folks, new on here but been on another forum for older models for a while now. I decided to join this group as i think the information posted on here is more useful to myself. Right, the car. I have a 197 cup in RB on an 08 plate which i cherish. It takes me a good 10 minutes to park it sometimes as i have to weigh up the risks of possible damage that can happen whilst left unattended. Sometimes i have to sit in the car if i feel the risk is high and send the wife off on her own. It really is that bad but the reward for me is that the car is kept pristine with no dings or dents. The mrs is not allowed to drive it and as a result the wheels are kept scuff free. I decided to try a MEG R26 the other day and fell in love with it until i was given a price for my own car which, well i expected Jeremy Beadle to jump out from behind the reception counter. For now i will stick with what i have got, it still puts a big smile on my face and has been very reliable, oops i said it now! Anyway looking forward to been a member, thanks, Simon.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, 10 mins to park!! I'm straight in and usually find that the kerb helps my alloys to find the right place....

Welcome!!! :smile:

I have parking OCD, but yours is on another level!!! :smiley: I always manage to park about 10 minutes walk away from the shop entrance though. :smiley:

Last edited:
I'm like that. I park in the very end space, and as close to the curb as I can, so some numpty doesn't bang it with there door!!

Waiting for pics!

Thanks Smoggy Mark. Like the White Clio 200, very smart. I have to admit you don't see many Mk 3 Clios around Teesside. In one year i would say that i have probably seen as many as 10, thats all. They really are quite a rare breed up in this neck of the woods.

Thanks Smoggy Mark. Like the White Clio 200, very smart. I have to admit you don't see many Mk 3 Clios around Teesside. In one year i would say that i have probably seen as many as 10, thats all. They really are quite a rare breed up in this neck of the woods.
cheers!yep not a lot about only had mine a few weeks when a GW200 cup pack with a young lad driving it passed me in stockton near KFC never seen it again.There is a few knocking about now like.looks like a few on here are up for a helmsley run in FEB time if you fancy a run out.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1