new member from dubai

What a odd choice of car to pick. May I ask why you choose a RS clio over everything you can get in dubai?

Many thanks for the warm welcome. As mentioned, still waiting for my car so no pics yet.

Why a clio rs in Dubai? Well first off, Dubai being a land of fast, supercharged and exotic cars a clio rs was the last thing you would see commonly in the city. You get to see more porsche's, audi's and vw's around the place apart from the normal honda's and toyota's. In short, they are more rare to see in the city.

The clio rs that I am purchasing is a used 2011 model which has done 24k kms already, but the fact that it was maintained by Renault themselves and they themselves were selling it with warranty was a big plus.

Apart from that, I myself, a working expat in this country, so there is no point for me for buying an expensive car. Having purchased a brand new car before, it can be quite annoying as most people here do not take care of others cars(like banging the door in parking lots or hit them with their supermarket trolleys) which can really be frustrating to car lovers.

Most cars here have an automatic transmission. Its either you get the lowest specced car or the more expensive cars just to get the manual tranny. The Clio RS for me was perfect (as well as the Albi Blue colour which I just adore).

Welcome to the site! Its kind of useless having a very fast car in Dubai because there are always speed cameras every few meters!

Welcome! Are there actually any good driving roads in Dubai?

I imagine it to be blocks like in America!

:welcome: to the site.

Is it allways sunny there? the colour will allways look good.

Well, there is the Kalba road and Jebel Hafeet. Lots of very wide roads, however, as what Evilneeds mentioned there are alot of speed cameras every few meters.

Thanks for the welcome! Will certainly post pics as soon as i get my car..

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1