(new member) Clio 200 Clutch pedal

Just noticed that this is my first post, Hi ya guys

I picked up my Clio 200 on Saturday and have noticed a clicking noise from the clutch when I depress it. I’m guessing that it’s a switch that’s used for the start/stop button so you can’t start the car without having the clutch depressed if it’s in gear.

I did read on the official forum that someone’s dealer said that there was a fix coming in July, I’m popping in tomorrow so ill ask.

My other issue with the clutch is if you rest your foot or just place it with the minimalist of pressure there is a very slight vibration that increases with the engine speed. I can’t notice it at idle. The car only has 250 miles on it so I hope that the vibration is normal?

Once I press the pedal to change gear its fine, smooth and light as anything it’s just the resting place of the pedal that I’ve found there is something, and I know I’m not meant to rest my foot I just noticed as I was about to change gear and now I know it notice with every gear change.

Can anyone shed any light on the vibration it would be very much appreciated! Apart from that the car is amazing and going from and RS twingo some much more of a car, the jump in quality is huge especially at motorway speeds the Clio is so much more quiet :tongueout:
Cheers guys
James

Welcome,

My 200 also has the click but not the vibration you describe but at saying that I never rest my foot on the clutch - usually either on the floor or the dead pedal