New member...but no Clio

Hi all,

I am a new member to the site as I have suddenly found myself taking a liking to the 197 recently. Only problem is, I don't even own any sort of Clio myself :confused1:.

However, I am hoping for this to change in the next few months when i eventually find a job :angry:.

As I am only 17 there is no chance of me getting anything like a 197, or even an old 182 but I would like a Clio of some sort :thumbsup:.

Any suggestions would be great :smile:

Welcome! Everyones gotta start somewhere.... just get saving, earn your ncb and then one will be in reach before you know it!

No claims bonus. Honestly mate, buy a nice 1.2 Clio, drive it, don't mod it, keep it on the road, don't claim, save and then like me, at 21, you will be able to insure a 197.

Oh right yer that's a good point. Yer when I eventually get my first car I'm not gonna bother modding it, no point really is there? Still...gotta get a job first :/

Waste of money. Won't make it quicker or worth more, just save for a 197 instead! Lol!

I'm 19 and drive a 2006 1.5Dci Clio... nice little run around and great MPG until I can get some insurance on a 197 :smile:

Like people have said, you gotta start somewhere!

:welcome: to the site dude, there are one or two people on here who are 17/18 who have a 197/200 - so all is not lost :smile:

Welcome!

There are numerous people on the site who don't own 197/200's but that doesn't stop you finding a tonne of info on the cars, then you can get an idea of if you want one or not.

Hi all,

I am a new member to the site as I have suddenly found myself taking a liking to the 197 recently. Only problem is, I don't even own any sort of Clio myself :confused1:.

However, I am hoping for this to change in the next few months when i eventually find a job :angry:.

As I am only 17 there is no chance of me getting anything like a 197, or even an old 182 but I would like a Clio of some sort :thumbsup:.

Any suggestions would be great :smile:

get a 1.2 TCE!

Welcome matey