New member - Bellshill (near Glasgow)

Hi guys,

I've just recently joined and after having a look about it seems to be a good place for giving and receiving advice.

I have always driven Renault and finally purchased my first Renault Sport (after about six years of waiting for insurance prices to be reasonable).

The car I purchased is an immaculate 2009 Clio 200 Cup. A picture of it looking very dirty is attached. I'm going to treat it to a pro detail shortly. Apologies if it offends anyone.

Named 'Pat' and aside from the K&N panel filter she is standard.

I first came here to find out what the specs for the car were and what 'features' it had compared to the rest of the Renault Sport range. So for all the people who have contributed to this type of topic (about Cup vs. FF Cup or similar) thanks very much. I must have read everything the search engine returned based on '200 cup'.

I'm looking forward to pitching in here and there in return for all the info I've taken.

Bryan.

ydesepeh.jpg

Welcome along! Nice car you have there :smiley: I stay in Wishaw just down the road.

I've been about Wishaw a few times. Keep your eyes peeled for this:

y5atune6.jpg

I'm teaching the missus to drive in the Clio.

What car are you driving? I've not seen that many 200's from this area.

Bryan.

y5atune6.jpg

Bryan.

Learner plate hahaaa, too good.

Welcome buddy! GW and black speedlines. Full of win :smile:

y5atune6.jpg

Bryan.

Ha nice one :smiley: I'm driving a GW FF with Cup pack private plate C3 MEK. There is another GW that is not on the forum I see quite alot too and Ally on the forum has a lovely Storm Grey 200 in the area

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1
RhysThomass New Members 0